PB6 - PCBs
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The H3 CPU can support up to 2GB ram.
- There are two RAM slots on the motherboard, but only one is used.
- The CGA signal seems generated in two steps: HDMI to VGA/CGA (bootX ?), then amplified/filtered (U7 to U15 pins 1-3).
- The ATMLH830 eeprom (2KB) seems to be used to store the settings.
- The 12V seems to be used only for the Audio amplifier stage (JAMMA pin 6 to TDA2003L pin 5) and the fan power supply.
- You can switch on the Pandora Box Jamma by powering it only with the 5V.
BUT /!\ Careful: don't do that at home. The 12V fan is not powered, you could seriously damage the PCB/CPU. A (bad) solution can be to put the 5V on the 12V, this will allow the fan to be powered.
- H5TQ2G63GFR 2Gb DDR SDRAM (256MB) (256MB = 2Gb).
- H3 Datasheet.
- HC245 Octal 3-State Noninverting Bus Transceiver.
- TDA2003L 10W Car Radio Audio Amplifier
- ATMLH830 datasheet alternative