It appears that there is a newer version of the 3D Pandora Games/Heroes of the Storm 5 Pandora's Box clone out there with a ton of interesting features to add onto what I've already considered one of the more interesting clones of 2019. Let's take a dive and see what we can find.
Let's get the games out of the way here. So we've got 2448 games in by default, split with 134 of them being "3D Games". I don't yet have a gamelist however, so we can't disect this very much at the moment.
It is save to assume that all the features mentioned for the previous 3D Pandora Games box still applies here. I'm only going to discuss changes since.
- Load and save states supported for some games from the quit menu.
- Supported systems by default: MAME, FBA, Famicom/NES, Super Famicom/SNES, PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Color, MegaDrive/Genesis, PSP, N64, PlayStation.
- Selectable autofire speeds (5, 10, 20 shots per second).
- Gamelist allows searching like newer Pandora's Key 7 boxes.
- Game classification by emulator used, game type, etc.. appears you can choose this per game as well.
- Seems to allow users to download and install their own emulators.
- Save/Load States
Unfortunately, that's all the info we have on the new box at the moment.
EDIT 2: ETA Prime's review of the same board
EDIT 3: Version reported on settings screen: CORE 20190525 HEROESOFTHESTORM5 REL No.-1