Well, if you're seeing this, it should be pretty clear that I've swapped out the main software running this site now. Wordpress is really awesome but it often feels like using a chainsaw to butter your toast and often felt like so many of the features and heaviness of it all got in the way of just... writing.
I apologize for the lack of posts in the past month or so. It's been hard to find the time to write anything when I've been deep into getting the Community Collection up and running and all the testing needed for that. A posts you can look forward to over the next few weeks:
- A review of the Pandora 10 (aka Pandora's Key 7/Pandora's Treasure 3D).
- Comparison of various form factors that Pandora's Box and clones come in.
- A look to the future: What makes the Pandora 3D Games/new Heroes of the Storm 5 board interesting?
- A look at Sx05RE running on the Pandora 10.
- A how-to guide for installing Sx05RE on Pandora's Key 7/Pandora's Treasure 3D/Pandora 10. This will be a technical affair.
- ...I have no earthly clue.
Apologies for the lack of any sort of commenting feature here at this point. It's something I hope to rectify in the future. I've just implemented Disqus here for commenting as it's pretty popular and shouldn't require anyone to create an account specific for this site. I'm also planning on allowing users to find all articles that are classified for each type of Pandora's Box/clone. The little images on the right of the blog posts generally dictate what box the post is for, if you haven't noticed.
If you need to get a hold of me, please feel free to join our Discord.
Thank you for enjoying my content here, I plan on pushing out a lot more of it soon.